After applying all my face makeup I began this look by using Urban Decay’s ‘Eyeshadow Primer Potion‘. I then proceeded in the following sequence;
- Using Bobbi Brown’s “Touch Up” brush, I applied “212 Emerald Green“ from KIKO across all of my eyelid
- I then took my Real Technique’s “Accent Brush” and used this to gently apply the same shadow to my lower lash-line in the third closest to my tear duct
- Next I used my Superdrug “Pro:13” brush to sweep “Stars ‘N’ Rockets” from MAC in the outer V and along the crease of my eyelid.
- After cleaning the Real Technique’s ‘Accent Brush’, I then added “Stars ‘N’ Rockets” to the remaining uncovered surface of my lower lash-line
- With Chanel’s blending brush no.’19‘, I then took “Stylishly Merry“and used this to blend with “Stars ‘N’ Rockets”
- Again with the Real Technique’s ‘Accent Brush’ I added “Stylishly Merry” to the outer corner of my lower lash-line.
- I then went back with Bobbi Brown’s ‘Touch Up’ brush and quite literally touched-up with “212 Emerald Green”
- To finish this look off nicely, I used L’oreals “Color Riche Crayon Le Smokey” across my upper and lower waterlines and then their “Super Liner Perfect Slim” across my upper lash-line, adding a small, sharp cat flick at the end
- For mascara I used Benefits “Roller Lash” for both top and bottom lashes, but I also used “Le Volume De Chanel” to further exaggerate my top lashes.
- Finally the fake lashes I chose to use were Eyelure “Volume 100“
This makeup look works perfectly with a purple outfit; I wore this “Marti Purple Velvet Cross Front Dress” from Pretty Little Thing